It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:51 am

Post subject: Amazon Affiliate Links
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:59 am 

If you're a skater or a fan who is looking for a way to suport your local derby & you like shopping online (who doesn't!?) then we have a request of you! LADD recently joined the Amazon Affiliate program and after a few months test-driving, it seems like it's working out just fine.

The way this works is, when you click on one of the links below, you'll see there's a losalderdam-20 tag that appears in the url . That's our affiliate code that means a shopping session has been started, and anything you purchase after clicking that link, we'll get 4-6% of the cost as an "advertising fee."

Note: you don't have to buy the item I link to! That's just to get the session started. *anything* you search for and ultimately buy after starting the session counts :D A session lasts 24 hours, so if you have an idle amazon page open a day later, start a new session :) (note: after you start clicking around, you won't see our tag any longer in the url, but that's fine! As long as you haven't closed the page or clicked on someone else's amazon link, it's still active) Also, anything you add to your cart while shopping under our tag, even if you don't buy it for a few days, it still counts! yay!

Awesome new books!

Grab some new music!

Craft Products!

or - pick up some skate gear and join the team! :D

New Skates!

Laces!

PowerDyne Skate Tool

Wheels! (remember to buy 8!)

Bearings!

Bearing Cleaners!

Pads!

Mouthguards!

Workout clothes!

Every little bit helps! Click for Local Derby! <3 <3 <3

Post subject: Re: Amazon Affiliate Links
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:30 am 

Our Affiliate links are working, and are brining a small, but steady trickle of money into our bank account! Thanks everyone for using these links to make purchases on amazon, and please keep sharing especially if you know someone planning a big ticket purchase!

Post subject: Re: Amazon Affiliate Links
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 11:15 am 

Giving this a bump - friendly reminder! If you're ordering stuff on amazon why not click on our link first and throw us a few free $s! Remember: once you click on a link, doesn't matter for what product, the session is active for all your product searches and shopping cart additions up till it gets overwritten by another affiliate link (like if you click on a product that some website is featuring for example).

I realized that I need new workout earbuds and it occurred to me that we haven't been doing a good job with this in the past year (I know because I just checked the report ;) )

Consumerism yay! linky link